- Crossmedia project [feature-film - series - art installation]
- Written, directed and edited by Anaïs Volpé
- Auto production
HEIS is a 3 sections cross-media project:
_Heis (chroniques), a feature film (92′)
_Heis (pile ou face), a series (5 episodes 11‘)
_Heis (sur le mur), an art installation
Shot in France, China and USA, HEIS is an auto produced mix of cinema, art and web.
Each part can be watched together or independently.
HEIS [grec εἷς]: one, to be one.
This project is about how one human being tries to reach the « number one »
The daily struggle of one’s mind, body and heart.
- Selected among the 5 best Crossmedia projects at NEXT Pavillon - 2016 Cannes Film Festival Cross Video Days
- Selected in Bright Future section, International Film Festival Rotterdam - 2017 IFFR
- Selected in Arctic Moving Image & Film Festival - 2017 Norway
- Best series award - 2016 Cross Video Days
- Official Selection at Festival Côté-Court 2014
- Official Selection at NYC Web Festival 2015 ( + nomination Outstanding Achievement in Writing)
- Official Selection at Festival Premiers Plans d’Angers 2016 (section L’Air Numérique)
- Official Selection at International Film Festival of Reykjavik 2016
- Official Selection at Chicago Blow-Up Arthouse Film Festival 2016
- Official Selection at Festival Les Pépites du Cinéma 2016
The artistic installation
- Exhibited at Galerie de la Place, Auxerre - 2015
- Exhibited at Cafe Curieux, Paris - 2015
- Exhibited at Cafe Galerie Mel Mich et Martin, Paris - 2016
- Exhibited at The WareHouse - Benugo, London - 2016
- Exhibited at Kino Theater, Rotterdam - 2017
- Exhibited at Thaddaeus Ropac Gallery, Pantin - 2017
- Los Angeles Film Festival 2016 – Official Selection « World Fiction » - Jury‘s award
- International Film Festival of Bordeaux / FIFIB 2016 – Competition « Contrebandes » - Jury‘s award
- Premiers Plans d’Angers 2017 – Official Selection at L’air numérique
- International Film Festival Rotterdam / IFFR 2017 – Official Selection at « Bright Future »